TP-Link TL-SG105 5-portars Gigabit switch
5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- 5 st 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer.
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design.
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP snooping function.
- Plug and play ,no configuration needed.
What This Product DoesThe TP-LINK 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG105 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105 can save up to 65% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Gigabit SwitchFeatured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG105 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your EthernetYou now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG105 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Power down Idle Ports When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG105 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 65% reduction in power use.
- Power Budget According to Cable Length Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Easy to UseThe auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Antal portar: 5 st
- Standarder som följs: IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3
- Datalänkprotokoll: Gigabit Ethernet
- Mått (BxHxD): 99,8 × 25 × 98 mm
Längd: 3,0 m | Anslutning: RJ45 hane - RJ45 hane
Längd: 2,0 m | Anslutning: RJ45 hane - RJ45 hane
Längd: 10,0 m | Anslutning: RJ45 hane - RJ45 hane