Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset - Neonrosa
Add Color To Your GameIntroducing the Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series, gaming headsets fully focused on comfort, now in striking colors that are bound to turn heads. On top of being optimized for extended wear, the Razer Kraken Pro Neon is outfitted with a fully retractable microphone and powerful high-quality audio drivers that let you enjoy an immersive gaming experience for hours on end.
Whether you’re hitting the streets or gaming from home, the 3.5mm combined audio jack with splitter cable allows for seamless connectivity wherever you are.
Optimized weight for extended wearThe Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.
Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audioThe Razer Kraken Pro’s large 40mm neodymium magnet drivers are tuned for clear high- and mid-ranges as well as deep bass for powerful lows. A closed ear cup deign with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation so you can focus on your game or conversation uninterrupted by outside noise.
Fully retractable microphoneThe left ear cup houses a fully retractable microphone boom that pulls out only when you need it, perfect for taking your headset on the go. The flexible design allows the unidirectional mic to be adjusted to individual needs so it’s always in the best spot whether you are giving strategic commands or making a quick call to your friend.
TECH SPECS Kraken Pro Neon
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ? at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97”
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
- Approximate Weight: 293 g / 0.65 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic).
- Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 52 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3dB
- Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional