The New AMD Athlon™
Incredible multi-core performance supercharged with AMD Radeon™ R3 Graphics - all on one processor.
Upgradable Performance, Unbeatable Value
Stay productive with a smart combination of efficient, upgradable computing power, virtually seamless HD playback, and incredible value with AMD Athlon™ and AMD Sempron™ APUs.
UPGRADABLE PLATFORM:Designed to grow as your needs do
- Utilize the flexible AM1 platform to select the AMD Athlon or AMD Sempron APU that's right for you
- Pack more performance into your rig as the AM1 platform updates and improves
INCREDIBLE VALUE:Take advantage with affordable, multitasking performance and sharp, vivid HD graphics
- AMD Radeon™ R3 graphics help exceed expectations for accelerated HD playback
- Socketed AM1 motherboards can enable small, sleek form factors with extraordinary value
LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES:Enjoy dynamic interactivity and exceptional features, including:
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11.2 and support for Windows 8.1 for an immersive experience on the most advanced OS
- Video Codec Engine (VCE) enables fast encoding across multiple devices so you can enjoy media almost anywhere
1 AMD tests are performed on optimized AMD reference systems. PC manufacturers may vary their configuration yielding different results. Using 3DMark - Fire Strike test to assess graphics performance, the AMD platform delivered 373 marks, while the Intel platform delivered 162 marks. AMD platform consists of the AMD Athlon™ 5350 APU with AMD Radeon™ R3 Graphics with 2x4GB DDR3-1600 memory, 256 GB Crucial M4-CT256M4SSD2 HDD, Windows 8.1, Catalyst 13.30 Beta 11 - Dec 2013. The Intel platform consists of the Intel Pentium J2850 with Intel® HD Graphics, 2x4GB DDR3-1600 memory, 256 GB Crucial M4-CT256M4SSD2 HDD, Windows 8.1, Video Driver 10.18.10.3323 - Oct 2013. KBD-8
© 2014 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Athlon, AMD Sempron, AMD Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.